ScubaBoard Gnome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do have free web space that can be used but I am not sure how big it is. I can find out if we are interested. Right now I have the Midwest Muck Divers logo on it but I do have more room and could delete the logo.

I even changed my avatar for Moonie! :D

MissyP:
:confused: what! I've been passed over !! But... but.... I'll take Moonie to Disneyland with me.. :369:
Passed over, no Missy P, we could never pass you over. Disneyland, love that place, just the kid in me I guess. Can you fix their submarine?
btw: the sturgeon is fantastic. :11ztongue

crpntr133:
I do have free web space that can be used but I am not sure how big it is. I can find out if we are interested. Right now I have the Midwest Muck Divers logo on it but I do have more room and could delete the logo.

I even changed my avatar for Moonie! :D
Gotta love a polar bear that can be so... so...limber.

MissyP:
:confused: what! I've been passed over !! But... but.... I'll take Moonie to Disneyland with me.. :369:

Missy, I spoke with Moonie over the phone, and he is NOT a big Disneyland fan.
He says it is the shark fin soup, but really I do know he has a problem with one of the 7 Dwarves from years back, I think it was over a girl. :D

I love this idea!! Send him to Dublin and I'll get him a leprechaun hat to continue his travels! Maybe we should send a small paper pad so we can all sign something before we send it on?!
Yeah baby this rocks!! Woo wooo!!
A forum for Moonie would be super too!!

dave

Lil did you ask Moonie whether he plans to travel overseas????
Mania

Lil' Irish Temper:
Yes, Moonie will be going overseas.

No, no, no, LIT!! You do this.... Yes Mania, Moonie can come visit you in Poland IF you get us a forum for him. :D

With all the outfits that are popping up I think he is also going to need a suitcase.

Good one about Disney LIT!

crpntr133:
No, no, no, LIT!! You do this.... Yes Mania, Moonie can come visit you in Poland IF you get us a forum for him. :D

With all the outfits that are popping up I think he is also going to need a suitcase.

Good one about Disney LIT!

He'll probably travel more then I do this year :D

Back
Top Bottom