ScubaBoard Gnome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre:
Instead of mailing this gnome around; it'd be cooler if you guys handed him off from SB member to SB member at get togethers.... skip the mail.

Great idea, it could be done both ways.

Spectre:
Instead of mailing this gnome around; it'd be cooler if you guys handed him off from SB member to SB member at get togethers.... skip the mail.
Easy to say.....More difficult to do
:D
Mania

He will have a passport, and will be a world traveler. I can hear Homeland Security already "Sir, What's with the gnome?" :D

Mail him, Hand him off it doesn't matter. Just as long as he keeps moving.

LOL! This is a great idea. I also agree with MSilvia that the Rev needs his own website for updates. That or either his own forum here at Scubaboard.

Jason

Maybe we can convince the powers that be to provide him a forum of his own. Oh NetDoc or TechAdmin? Please!?!?!?!

I guess barring that happening, we could always just make him his own photo album in the gallery.

if he make's it to nor-cal, i think he would look great on a locomotive in the oakland port. send him my way, i'll see what can be done........

Back
Top Bottom