ScubaBoard Gnome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a bunch coming up from North Carolina to dive at Summersville Lake in WV on the 4th of June, you can send him up here and I will take him down with that group.

If he is hollow then that much better. Drill a couple of decent holes in the bottom and let him fill with water. I have seen these before and I think that he is resin, not cheap plastic.

CathyI8205:
I love the one on the right in the dive t-shirt. Can I take him along?
If where you are going is warm and tropical, that would be yes.:D

Just got off the phone with the company who makes him, and he is hollow. I like Crpntr133's idea about the holes.

I also like the name Rev. Moon. :D

Sir Butt's-a-lot

Beefcake!!

Can gnomes be a Rev.?

Have anyone seen the movie Amelie from Montmartre?
Her father's gnom that used to lived in the garden was travelling all over the world and sending his owner post cards.....
Cute thing
Is our one going to travel outside of the US????
Mania

mania:
Have anyone seen the movie Amelie from Montmartre?
Her father's gnom that used to lived in the garden was travelling all over the world and sending his owner post cards.....
Cute thing
Is our one going to travel outside of the US????
Mania
One of my favorite movies!

I think it's a neat idea.. but it's kinda been done on another diving board....

jonnythan:
One of my favorite movies!

I think it's a neat idea.. but it's kinda been done on another diving board....
Well I do remember one shark and the fin
:wink:
but.... our gnom could travel much more.....
Mania
PS. BTW I absolutly love Amelie...It's a great movie

FWIW. I was out in LA on a business trip and spent quite a bit of time in the Bonaventure Brewing Company. One of the other week long regulars, Ian, handed me a teddy bear with the message of "Take pictures of him somewhere cool, send them to this kid <address>, and then hand him off". So I took him with me on my next business trip; to Vienna; and then passed him off the bartender at the hotel there.

Instead of mailing this gnome around; it'd be cooler if you guys handed him off from SB member to SB member at get togethers.... skip the mail.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom