ScubaBoard Dog Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is my dog; we named him Forty-Two. Douglas Adams fans will know why.

42closeupA1.jpg

Here are my guys... Rain, our Border Collie, and Hercules, our Bull Mastiff.

From another thread about Max up in post #18:
dherbman:
Great pic aquaoren. Does he snore?

This is Max. He doesn't wear a tutu, needs orthodontics and loves playing in the snow. He recently learned the difference between skunks and cats (I hope).

underwaterangel:
So.... Is Max's signature "I stink, therefore I am?"

One of my dogs favorite saying when he's just about to eat something nasty:" I can always throw it up later.":l:

KOMPRESSOR:
IMG_0017.jpg

! Well, our dogs run free, but certainly came on a leach for the rest of the stay... Wouldn't want to lose any of them!

Damn, you guys must have HUGE leaches there. Do they drink much blood? :D

I've gotta post my dog. He truly is mans or at least my best friend.

His name is Aegir, named after the viking god of the sea who also brewed beer for the gods.
Aegir is a bit hyper but it's worth it. I've taught him to climb the ladder to our dive boat, he's one step away from strapping on a tank.

aegir2.JPG

water2.JPG

aegir3.jpg

Pat

flounderer:
I've gotta post my dog. He truly is mans or at least my best friend.

His name is Aegir, named after the viking god of the sea who also brewed beer for the gods.
Aegir is a bit hyper but it's worth it. I've taught him to climb the ladder to our dive boat, he's one step away from strapping on a tank.

aegir2.JPG

water2.JPG

aegir3.jpg

Pat

I'd like so see Aegir climb that ladder with fins on his four paws. Now that would be impressive.
Probably would do better than I can with only two.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom