Trip Report Our first trip to Curacao - Dec 10 to 24/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4.) A bit of constructive criticism I hope will be received in the good will I intend it. I suggest inserting a blank line between your paragraphs. I often skim when I read, and I feel 'brain strain' when I try to do that with your report. Maybe it's just me. I think it'd break it into more visually 'bite-sized' pieces and make covering it easier.
haha that is funny you say that. i do that a lot with emails etc. i agree it makes it easier to follow. however i find sometimes people skim so fast through an email that if i use the spaces they never read far enough. haha no offense taken :)

What he said - I can't even make myself read it, and I wanted to. Caps at the beginning of sentences would make it easier to read too. (I really doubt either of those in an email would make someone less likely to read an email.)

My apologies for my post. Your post was informative, just difficult to read.

problem will be solved soon. i have asked mods to remove this thread. i may edit and repost some other time.

problem will be solved soon. i have asked mods to remove this thread. i may edit and repost some other time.
I hope you reconsider deleting this thread. I enjoyed your insights and for a few minutes, you made me forget about our sub zero temps outside. There is always some tweaking and editing that needs to be done with trip reports. I have looked back on some of mine and shake my head over some mistakes. Sometimes you can modify your report with just one edit, or it may take multiple edits to communicate your adventure. Give some consideration and ideas provided by some of the advise given and to some of the other input think like the honey badger....

mods could not delete the thread but they were nice enough to allow me to edit the original post and replace it. hopefully it reads better for everyone.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Threads are only deleted for extraordinary circumstances. I replaced the original post with one edited by the OP at his request.

Back
Top Bottom