ScubaBoard Dog Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since we're sharing, here's Chloe, participating in her favorite hobby in front of the fireplace.

We were told she's a mix of boxer, german shepherd and pit bull (adopted as puppy to grow up with cats).

Chuck, cool post---this should lighten things up! Life is better with dogs!.....a story,
huh?
well, my son was diagnosed with something awful just as we had to leave our home in California, the only place the kids had ever lived. His dog, Marley, was going to have to go to quarantine for six months and to top it off the dog was only seven months old. Desperate mothers do desperate things. I went to kinko's and made a service dog card with his picture on it and his Microchip #. Then I found a trainer and sent him to "service school" for a couple weeks. Then I made my son, then 7, go to the airport in a wheelchair "just in case".
Please don't report me, my kids would have to go to foster care.
They did away with all that quarantine now. My son thinks I am a hero.

SmokeAire:
Cats or any other varmits must be chaperoned by their canine superiors. :D
Yeah... keep telling the canines that. This particular cat seems to think otherwise, though :D

She won't run away, but Taz has figured out that he can pounce at her and make her jump about 3 feet sideways
24.gif

A picture of my darling pretty girl, "Princess" HERE.

Rick Inman:
A picture of my darling pretty girl, "Princess" HERE.
A true sweetie

Here are my babies. They are in charge of my security department.

He's 3 and a bit sensitive about his teeth.

Max.gif

Rick, beautiful dog, but how will you know when it dies?

IMG_0017.jpg

Here are ours, together with my two youngest daughters. The dogs are english setters. I use them for grouse hunting, besides they are family members coming with us everywhere of course!

Here's a whole page with them: http://home.online.no/~mo-5/skott/

On new years eve my wife-to-be took them cross country skiing from a cabin we rented for the weekend. They met two wolves out there on a frozen lake! Well, our dogs run free, but certainly came on a leach for the rest of the stay... Wouldn't want to lose any of them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom