ScubaBoard.Com Announces SB Portal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's not like I have anything else to do :jestera:

Very nice, looks great

I'd probably get outvoted but since we're voicing likes and dislikes, I'd rather have the "user cp" link back in the main bar. I can live with the new style though.

Everything looks great, excellent job.

Scott Riemer:
I'd probably get outvoted but since we're voicing likes and dislikes, I'd rather have the "user cp" link back in the main bar. I can live with the new style though.

Everything looks great, excellent job.

No, I wandered over here to mention the same thing.

Change is always a challenge to me (must be my age?), but I'll learn to appreciate the improvements.

After reading & posting on threads anywhere, though, I prefer to return to my CP. Ergo, I like it in the available bar. Perhaps we could move the Log-Out option elsewhere? I never log out anyway.

Or Home seems to be available in both bars. Replace the lower Home option with CP?

FYI, Scott - the CP is under Quick Links, now. Just one extra click, which is okay, but I share your feelings.

Well, alrighty! CP is back up there! :D

Well, since we're complaining about what we don't like...

When you look under "Active Topics" I think it should say "Today" instead of "Last Day". The later just looks funny.

cornfed:
When you look under "Active Topics" I think it should say "Today" instead of "Last Day". The later just looks funny.

There you go again... trying to confuse everything. If it was "Today", then it would imply that it's only showing the active topics from today... not the last 24 hours. So as soon as they change it to "Today" there will be a flood of posts asking why it shows the posts from yesterday as well.

Man Corny... think outside the box! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom