ScubaBoard.Com Announces SB Portal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tech Admin:
Believe it or not I have about 10,000 things on the to do list...
Sounds like someone is going to have a busy weekend! :wink:

Busy weeks make for busy weekends... Of course that to do list is only scubaboard stuff so the weekends are extra fun!

The link has been changed, enjoy.

It's purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Nice work and thanks for all the hard work. :D

Tech Admin:
Believe it or not I have about 10,000 things on the to do list... the link will be changed just give me some time please.
Okay, okay. Didn't mean to nag. I just a very literal person, so when you said, "Don, I will change the link text in a few minutes.," and then it wasn't, I thought there was a misunderstanding.

:ignore: Sorry, too hyphenated, here.

Sometimes it's literal, sometimes it isn't.... I like to keep you all guessing :wink:

Tech Admin:
Sometimes it's literal, sometimes it isn't.... I like to keep you all guessing :wink:
Yeah, but - the problem is that I'm always running on literal, and hyphenated.

BTW I really, really, really like the new Quick Links pull down menu. :D Very user freindly when trying to explain the system to a new member.

Call me stupid but I just realized that out of 32,000 users over 24,000 were still using the old "Classic" style due to a mistake on my part. For those of you who have just been switched to our portal theme I think you will enjoy the new layout and I look forward to your comments and feedback!

Yikes!!!!

I log in after a few days of inactivity and SB has been "resprayed".

Excellent job, Tech Admin (and all others involved). It looks great!

I am getting a this on the Home page:

SCUBA PRO full-face mask

article authored by Jeffrey M. Lane
<%% ARTICLES_EXERPT_DATE %%> by Jeffrey M. Lane | Read More <%% ARTICLES_FEATURED %%>
The SCUBA PRO full-face mask is the first and only offering from the company for full-face mask diving. The design is a non-rigid silicone design..

Looks like place-holder tags for something. Apologies if someone already brought this up.

Cheers,

Andrew

Boy, am I going to miss my "You haven't posted in XXXX days" message for the next few months...

...returns to the grindstone.

Looks like a little bug in our script! What browser are you using?

ShoalDiverSA:
Yikes!!!!

I log in after a few days of inactivity and SB has been "resprayed".

Excellent job, Tech Admin (and all others involved). It looks great!

I am getting a this on the Home page:

Looks like place-holder tags for something. Apologies if someone already brought this up.

Cheers,

Andrew

Boy, am I going to miss my "You haven't posted in XXXX days" message for the next few months...

...returns to the grindstone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom