ScubaBoard.Com Announces SB Portal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe you should have called it "Scuba Borg"...

I like the new look. However I've tried the portal no gallery and I still have the gallery at top. I also want to get rid of the side bar ads. How do I do this?

I have also selected "SB Portal - No Gallery" and still have the gallery, even when I closed my browser and returned.

Otherwise - looks great! And I don't really need the "new posts" button. Found it under "Quick Links" all on my own!

Thanks, and keep up the great work!
Scuba-sass :)

Sorry, it looks like I didn't change the no gallery templates, the problem has been corrected and the gallery no long appears on the no gallery style. SmokeAire, to switch to a no-sidebar template you will need to select the Classic - No SideBar, Original or Mobile themes from your user Cp --> Edit Options page (at the very end).

Is there a No Sidebar, Yes Gallery option? I've got No sidebar classic selected (which I like very much) but there's no gallery (which I like to check out from time to time).

Not bad guys.

If there's a vote though... it'd be real nice to have the 'new posts' link on that tab, since it's probably the most popular button [for me at least]. I'd even be willing to sacrifice the "User CP" link for the new posts button.

Spectre:
If there's a vote though... it'd be real nice to have the 'new posts' link on that tab, since it's probably the most popular button [for me at least].

I agree, but you can get the same thing by hitting the "Active Topics" button and selecting "Last Day". Basically the same thing for one more click.

gedunk:
I agree, but you can get the same thing by hitting the "Active Topics" button and selecting "Last Day". Basically the same thing for one more click.
Well, I can get to the exact same thing by clicking "Quick Links"->"New Posts" as others have already pointed out in this thread, which is the same number of clicks as getting the daily list.

That doesn't change my vote that I'd like to see it back on the main navigation bar.

Back
Top Bottom