ScubaBoard.Com Announces SB Portal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, this is awesome! Ooooh Ahhh Pretty pretty.

The link will be added back when I get a chance.

CHUD:
Is there a No Sidebar, Yes Gallery option? I've got No sidebar classic selected (which I like very much) but there's no gallery (which I like to check out from time to time).
I use "Original" and it seems to be no side bar with gallery.

Crikey, Tech Admin! A fellow sticks his head under water for a day or two and everything's different!

No, I like it. The top-level directory in the upper left of the screen is very nice, not loud or busy. I'm looking forward to some great article content. I know one author of some good pieces and I'll be giving him a nudge . . .

Keep up the good work--or better yet, go for a dive, I'll supply the seawater!
Bryan

I love the new layout but am having trouble with the classifieds. Seems like all the old ones (Sept. 13th and earlier) are gone and other things like trips are popping up with the gear. I've tried looking at "all" the ads, but still nothing. What is going on? Thanks,

Rachel

All of the old ads are "gone" and will need to be reposted if they are still open offers (I can access them but the links to those forums aren't printed).

Tech Admin:
<snip> SmokeAire, to switch to a no-sidebar template you will need to select the Classic - No SideBar, Original or Mobile themes from your user Cp --> Edit Options page (at the very end).
It worked. Thanks. And thanks for the hard work your doing.
BTW:I'm NOT getting double msg's now, don't know why but I'm glad.

All you have to do now is get rid of the "empty" market place section and move everything up. Well that may not be everything but it's a good clean up house keeping start. Not a priority however.
Good job TM.

The marketplace links will remain around for a few days but will eventually be merged into one forum in a main category where they take up less space.

Back
Top Bottom