Scuba Quiz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What would happen if there was a pony bottle in the car and two scubaboard members? Anyone know?
If split fins are involved, they are dead...

Other relevant issues: DIR, GUE, PADI or BSAC? The BSAC diver will marvel at the good conditions and surface surprised that it isn’t Scapa Flow. The DIR and GUI divers will drown trying to adjust their kit to meet standards. The PADI will survive through random luck.

beetle.jpg
The VW bugs/beetles from the 1950s were pretty damned close to being sealed. It popped your ears if someone slammed the doors while you were in it. I have a feeling those cars floated, too.

Added link:
7 Facts About the Volkswagen Beetle — Auto Trends Magazine

good question..

My car gun. Duh!

And do tell, you ever pull the trigger while sitting inside? While the windows were up, or down? Or with it loaded? Betcha’ that’d make the wife’s legs extend with great rapidity. Add that to your DD214 and c-card collection.

Here you are...

BAA0A8EB-44D7-4E8A-B4D0-B394BDFD6892.jpeg

I’m an FFL and SOT. I have 15-20 suppressors right now.

How fascinating. Do you rely on the ATF to tell you exactly how many sniffers you got? I’ve never known an end user that didn’t remember zackly how many cans they owned. Must be the brains being rattled from all that car shootin’.

Here’s what my FFL 03 can do. Maybe you’ve bought one from us?

0C40109B-82FD-432C-A1E3-B9B8DFF8D246.jpeg

A stainless steel CCFA g18 with a B&T Swiss Suppressor, amazingly enough, made in Illinois.

We can set you up with one that has a Carbide point tip, I guess...good for breaking windows.
I apologize for a nonsequitor post, but I just hadda. I really never post much of anything about cave diving since my last go round on that was 1971. I continue to shoot out from vehicles at least two times each month. Didja know which cars now have side glass that’s laminated? Shoot till your ears bleed, even your Gazelle legged wife couldn’t kick it out.

That I will expound on. But, another day, another thread.

/end derailment

And do tell, you ever pull the trigger while sitting inside? While the windows were up, or down? Or with it loaded? Betcha’ that’d make the wife’s legs extend with great rapidity. Add that to your DD214 and c-card collection.

Here you are...

View attachment 640754

How fascinating. Do you rely on the ATF to tell you exactly how many sniffers you got? I’ve never known an end user that didn’t remember zackly how many cans they owned. Must be the brains being rattled from all that car shootin’.

Here’s what my FFL 03 can do. Maybe you’ve bought one from us?

View attachment 640755
A stainless steel CCFA g18 with a B&T Swiss Suppressor, amazingly enough, made in Illinois.

We can set you up with one that has a Carbide point tip, I guess...good for breaking windows.
I apologize for a nonsequitor post, but I just hadda. I really never post much of anything about cave diving since my last go round on that was 1971. I continue to shoot out from vehicles at least two times each month. Didja know which cars now have side glass that’s laminated? Shoot till your ears bleed, even your Gazelle legged wife couldn’t kick it out.

That I will expound on. But, another day, another thread.

/end derailment

Why are you hounding me exactly?
I can’t tell you how many suppressors I have because I’m a dealer. These things sell like crazy since guns are so scarce. They arrive at random and I sit on them for 5-10 months.

At any given time I can’t tell you how many rebreathers I have. I counted the other day and have 4. Or how many tanks I have, or NERDs I have.

I’m up to two airplanes but might be buying another next week. I tend to do things to excess. I’m sorry you’re not in a place to relate.

yes, I have shot a gun from an enclosed car. I used to be a thug. No, side windows are NOT laminated like a front windshield. They are tempered and very very easy to break if you have a spark plug or a breaking device or a Glock.

Here’s just some of the stuff in my personal safe. If you want to see the rest, come by my office. The address is listed on the SOT I’ve attached.

What else you got? Geesh dude. If it weren’t true, I wouldn’t bother typing it.

I get it I guess. You thought you caught someone flexing and you were going to try to embarrass them in a lie, but you better know your audience. Go big or go home. No one has ever caught me in a lie on this board. I count on the people here for sales and instruction. Or at least I used to before I hit it big. I may be a huge ahole, but I’m an honest ahole. Now back TF off.

Attachments

• CBDB4B61-4C60-4A48-BD4A-92C5908A422C.jpeg
    CBDB4B61-4C60-4A48-BD4A-92C5908A422C.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 60
  • A740D9C6-45EB-4DF6-90D8-9F82A8E7CCB8.png
    A740D9C6-45EB-4DF6-90D8-9F82A8E7CCB8.png
    363.5 KB · Views: 65
Don't PADI already have a specialty course for this?
We have a Distinctive Specialty for things most ScubaBoaders haven’t even dreamed of yet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom