Scuba Mau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya the red smoke bag thing is Brother Dan. If he could find a way to smoke underwater he would do it.
My bud and I carry smokes and lighter in a waterproof case slightly larger than a pack. What does he carry? A hookah...?
Now if we could just make sure Monkey, and Victor don't get us thrown into Jail :eyebrow:
They are fun people, but some readers will take you seriously... :shakehead:
Just booked tonight for March 13 to 20 staying at Park Royal and of course diving with Scuba Mau. Wicked deal for me and my girlfriend during march break. Victoria my girlfriend does not dive, she's tried 6 time's. It hasn't been her cup of tea lets say. She said that she wants to try it again but in clear warm water and I hope Cozumel is the place were she will get the dive bug. She's tired of me going on dive trips without her. This will be my third trip with scuba mau and third time staying at Park Royal. May and November 2010 and now March 2011. Can't wait!!!
Where you been taking her? Santa Rosa NM? I bet Opal and Mau and guarantee her a good experience; talk to them about it.

Glad to see the good reviews for Scuba Mau. I'm planning to use them the next time I visit Cozumel. I looked at their web site and see they offer hotelpackages through several resorts including: Hotel Villa Blanca, Hotel Cozumel Resort, Casa Del Mar, Casa Mexicana, Suites Bahia, and Suites Colonial. Has anyone used any of these? What are your thoughts/recommendations?

Glad to see the good reviews for Scuba Mau. I'm planning to use them the next time I visit Cozumel. I looked at their web site and see they offer hotelpackages through several resorts including: Hotel Villa Blanca, Hotel Cozumel Resort, Casa Del Mar, Casa Mexicana, Suites Bahia, and Suites Colonial. Has anyone used any of these? What are your thoughts/recommendations?
I love trying to help folks plan trips. I've been traveling on minimum budgets for decades and hate it when I see that I spent more than needed on one. How that works best for Coz trips varies case by case tho, depending on dates and origins. Last trip, I used the Orbitz 200entertain discount on air & hotel for $200 discount per room and the bottom line was great. Here lately, it's failed more than it worked. :idk: I'd just have to compare 1: air & hotel package, 2: air only plus hotel only, and 3: air only plus a hotel discount with SM.

I like sleeping close to the dive shop I use, altho many here don't care if the shop is close or if the Op even has one, so I got Superior rooms at Villablanca - more like Junior Suites, using the Orbitz discount. Loved them. My bud & I had connecting rooms, no snoring competition. Looks like SM has a sweet discount on those.

Lots of folks like Hotel Coz rooms at half the size of those, and I suppose they're fine. Casa del Mar rooms are nice enough. Not tried the others yet.

My bud and I carry smokes and lighter in a waterproof case slightly larger than a pack. What does he carry? A hookah...?

He doesn't leave home without 2-3 packs.

They are fun people, but some readers will take you seriously... :shakehead:

Ya I forgot:no: Just an inside joke, Matthew knows what I am talking about:)

Where you been taking her? Santa Rosa NM? I bet Opal and Mau and guarantee her a good experience; talk to them about it.

He probably throws her into some pond up ther in Canada just after ice-off.

He probably throws her into some pond up ther in Canada just after ice-off.
Oh, he's in Toronto. I got confused on who was where. I thot that Brockville diving was nice, warmer and better viz than Seattle anyway, but Coz will be nice for her.

To Don, Brockville is awesome, I dive it a couple times each summer. Great wrecks, it's warm and vis is pretty good. If you ever plan a trip to the St Lawrence let me know. It's good anytime.

Victoria started the O.W course with me and did great until the pool session and she didn't really enjoy it At ALL!!!! So I have done a couple of DSD's with her and also got my instructor friends to take her in our training pool. She has a pool in her backyard so I have tried numerous time there as well. I haven't forced her to try it again and again, she just sees how much I love it and wants to share it with me, so she insists on trying it again. I know Scuba Mau will do there best with her.

I'm all over the joke Jimmy. :D

Matthew

Back
Top Bottom