Scuba Mau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To be truthful, I do not no how much or little the dm's drink. I don't usually hang around with them all night, but I know I see some dm's drink a few beers after work. I think you are trying to make more of it then it needs to be.

It wasn't me that said they hoped they could get the guys to go drinking or that it wouldn't be any difficulty to get one particular guy to go drinking.

A beer after work is one thing. Going drinking is another thing altogether. I would think you would know that. I don't think I'm making more of what has been written here.

Some of you may be just fine with this. I'd prefer that the DMs/captains I dive with do not "go drinking" when I'm going out with them the next day.

thanks everyone answering my question about Scuba Mau, looks like they have 2 boats Named "Flying Fish" :)

3668554698_a7db1c4303.jpg

igjkmf.jpg

I found the picture by google Scuba Mau, then image, this picture is the only one showing whole boat, to pay respect to the owner of this picture, here's the link:

Cozumel, Snorkeling Trip - Mexico | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

A lady took a snorkel trip with Scuba Mau and took the pic at June 2009.
you can download bigger picture if you like it :)

thanks everyone answering my question about Scuba Mau, looks like they have 2 boats Named "Flying Fish" :)
I think it was reconfigured - before and after pics.

I never noticed any problems, alcohol or otherwise...

Hey Jimmyj, I was thinking it was you and now with that photo of your red smokes dry bag I know its you. Say hello to your brother and keep in touch. I'm sure we will see each other again.

Matthew

Matthew Hoy:

Hola, Como Esta Amigo.

Ya the red smoke bag thing is Brother Dan. If he could find a way to smoke underwater he would do it.

Going back down at the end of April for 2 weeks. Rented a Villa down south. Hopefully the weather is alot warmer then it was in Nov. Also bringing down the LionFish cookbook.

Now if we could just make sure Monkey, and Victor don't get us thrown into Jail :eyebrow:

Just booked tonight for March 13 to 20 staying at Park Royal and of course diving with Scuba Mau. Wicked deal for me and my girlfriend during march break. Victoria my girlfriend does not dive, she's tried 6 time's. It hasn't been her cup of tea lets say. She said that she wants to try it again but in clear warm water and I hope Cozumel is the place were she will get the dive bug. She's tired of me going on dive trips without her. This will be my third trip with scuba mau and third time staying at Park Royal. May and November 2010 and now March 2011. Can't wait!!!

Hey Matthew maybe we can get a dive in, I leave March 15. Staying at PR also. I will be arriving Feb 15.:D

Can't wait to get back aboard the Flying Fish... Spent 7 beautiful days diving with Gabby and Monkey of Scuba Mau back in June of 2010... Headed back for Carnival this March 2-12th, and have already scheduled our dives with Scuba Mau... Hoping I can twist Gabby's arm into going out drinking with our group again... Last trip we took, Gabby, Eddie, Panda, Victor, and Monkey out for dinner and drinks had a great time at Eddie's Dad's place... Great people, great food, and ice cold cervezas!!
I'll be there to join that party!!!!:D We'll all go bug hunting and eat a mess of Pez Leon too. I love Carnival time, it's a fiesta!!!!:D

Hey Kev, yah hopefully I will be diving the afternoon I land. If not a dive a cold beer is just as good. What's the water temp like in March?

Matthew

Hey Kev, yah hopefully I will be diving the afternoon I land. If not a dive a cold beer is just as good. What's the water temp like in March?

Matthew
:DBring your drysuit and arctic underwear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom