Scuba Jenny the "Great Lakes Gorilla"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lil' Irish Temper:
We are going out this coming week to do the Dean Richmond or Boland, and the Passaic, wish you could be there.

Or you with us - I'll be diving the wrecks in the Thunder Bay National Preserve off Alpena, Michigan. Haven't been there in a few years so it should be nice.

wb416:
oh... I still haven't made it up there yet... .{salivating}

Guess we'll need to confer when plannin out next year's dive season. We still have room on the Brockville trip Labor Day weekend. Interested? Available?

Scuba_Jenny:
Dang it's good to be home and to warmer water. Eric (Lil Irish Temper) and Paula (Diver_Paula) were excellent buddies, and good divers also! It was really nice to go someplace I have never dived before and meet new buddies-- and they are good divers! Once again, the folks of ScubaBoard truly are the best! Well except for “NO SHOW J”….:D (ok, ok, must admit, he did PM me afterwards and apologized, however, I believe there is some sort of consolation in the form of beer or rum that needs to be given…to me!)

Ok, what type of beer or rum do you prefer?

Would you prefer European Variety Beer seeing, it does have better qualities than American Beer.

Send me a listing of what type of rum you would like to have and I will see what I can get through my connections.

Cruzan Dark Rum or
Parrot Bay

Scuba_Jenny:
Cruzan Dark Rum or
Parrot Bay

I believe he has some fences to mend with Paula too :D

Get out you credit card Joe :11:

Hey BaitedStorm, come on up to Ohio and dive Gilboa. The water is in the high 60's till you hit about 40 feet but most of the cool stuff is above that level. I was reading 79 degrees in the shallowest part (15 feet). You can brag to your friends you dove in Ohio and they will assume you dove cold water, you don't have to tell them what the temperature actually was :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

diver_paula:
Guess we'll need to confer when plannin out next year's dive season. We still have room on the Brockville trip Labor Day weekend. Interested? Available?

Already got a trip planned for then, and also going to Brockville with my dive club on Sept ?23-26, so I'll be there soon enough...

Thanks for the offer though... one of these times our schedule will mesh!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom