Scuba instructor charged with sexually assaulting 10 year old student

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What does this mean please?

A "shank" generally refers to a homemade stabbing implement, aka a "knife" generally made in a restricted environment.

"Shanked" is past tense verb.

IOW - "shanked" is being stabbed with homemade knife, generally in a prison setting.

A "shank" generally refers to a homemade stabbing implement, aka a "knife" generally made in a restricted environment.

"Shanked" is past tense verb.

IOW - "shanked" is being stabbed with homemade knife, generally in a prison setting.
Oftentimes, LEOs tend to forget we have some job specific slang. I remember having to explain shanking and boofing to my wife. She regretted asking about the second term. I believe the response was, "Ew. That's gross."

I really hate to do this and I know that I am going to regret it, but what does this mean???

yeah, you now have regrets.

Rather than commenting directly, I'll simply show you results from a search engine.

1727786554733.png

I really hate to do this and I know that I am going to regret it, but what does this mean???
The ole prison wallet!:rofl3:

yeah, you now have regrets.

Rather than commenting directly, I'll simply show you results from a search engine.

View attachment 863808
In the law enforcement community, the term refers to hiding contraband in the rectum, in order to sneak it in.
I remember a case I read in a law enforcement magazine where a guy tried to sneak a loaded, yes loaded, .38 into a facility. Apparently it got stuck. He confessed and they had to surgically remove it.
I don’t even want to know how he got it in there. Had to be a derringer or snub nose

In the law enforcement community, the term refers to hiding contraband in the rectum, in order to sneak it in.
I remember a case I read in a law enforcement magazine where a guy tried to sneak a loaded, yes loaded, .38 into a facility. Apparently it got stuck. He confessed and they had to surgically remove it.
I don’t even want to know how he got it in there. Had to be a derringer or snub nose

Your wife is right, "ewww"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom