Scuba Equipment Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bugtif

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys I see you all had a great time at Vortoberfest!! Sorry I missed up but I have moved to the west coast and if appears my diving adventures may be coming to a hault for now....In saying that I am getting rid of my scuba equipment and if you know "flightlead" you kinda of know what I have!!

I'm still kinda of new at the equipment so ask me questions and I will let you know what I have and offer me a price. I will take photos and provide them to you. I only did 1 dive with this equipment (my check out dive) and some of the equipment I bought after my check out dive and have yet to use it.

Thanks,

Tiffany Walker

Best thing to do it to put up a list of what you have. as much deail as possible on model/manufacturer/age/use/etc.

Putting prices with that list make it better so we don't have to ask "how much you want for that".

Pictures always help sell something. easiest way to post pictures it to put them in your gallery or Photobucket and IMG tag them here, or attach them.

okay thank you, I will work on getting photos and descriptions soon.

I missed you for sure at the fest girl. I am sorry to hear about your situation and nothing was really said about it by anyone or Martin. It's sad to see anyone have to part ways. I wish you the very best of luck in your move and hope you are sucessful wherever you call home!

Carolyn:shark2:

Hey Tiff, sure missed you this past weekend. I guess we are not going to get that dive. Keep in touch and let me know how you are doing.. Stay safe.
Nell

Awesome...I really don't want to get rid of my equipment I would like to find some divers here. My 13 year old daughter is certified as well and has her own equipment we are just new at it and need some hand holding / guidance. Thanks I will check it out

Yeah don't get rid of your stuff. There's an active diving community out there. San Diego, the Channel Islands (Dr. Bill), Monterey Bay, and the Gulf of California are all very interesting places to dive and good for a long weekend. You may be able to find some good deals and direct flights to Cozumel. I would definitely check out the local gila divers before I got rid of my stuff.

I've got family in Scottsdale and it's a nice place.

AL

Awesome...I really don't want to get rid of my equipment I would like to find some divers here. My 13 year old daughter is certified as well and has her own equipment we are just new at it and need some hand holding / guidance. Thanks I will check it out

There is a large group of us that dive regularly @ Lake Pleasant. My 10yo is certified and there are lots of kids active in the sport out here don't give up on this great sport just cause you move to the largest beach with no water!:wink:

There is a large group of us that dive regularly @ Lake Pleasant. My 10yo is certified and there are lots of kids active in the sport out here don't give up on this great sport just cause you move to the largest beach with no water!:wink:

Okay thanks I will hold on to my stuff and check it out...thanks!! I really want to continue and get better...my and my daughter have all our equipment!!

Back
Top Bottom