Scuba Diving Mag's Top 100 Diving list: way to go Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

About time. For some reason the Philippines have been snubbed by these magazines for a very long time.

Maggie, you look tipsy in your avatar...

you know the thing about eating lechon in a very dark-lit, noise-infested venue hall? i should have wiped my face with a napkin before posing for the camera.

hey, i have a couple of photos in that issue... should be something from Palau and from Tahiti.. anyone know which ones they are? 1/2 page each

hey, i have a couple of photos in that issue... should be something from Palau and from Tahiti.. anyone know which ones they are? 1/2 page each

i'll check later. magazine is at home.

edit: just checked:
palau - clown/anemone wa
tahiti - shark in the middle of anthias (?)

yep, Palau and Tahiti... No offense but why did they pick a shot of skunk anemone fish for Palau???

yep, Palau and Tahiti... No offense but why did they pick a shot of skunk anemone fish for Palau???

:rofl2: i don't think that can ever be taken as offensive... that just shows how the pics must have looked so good...

It's a great shot, but when I think Palau... I think sharks on blue corner, mantas at german channel, etc... not anemonefish...

That's because they have very few advertisers from the Philippines--as one editor once said to me...why should we feature articles from the Philippines? no one advertises from there. We will support those who support us....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom