Scuba Diving Mag's Top 100 Diving list: way to go Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

(and really- Malapascua is not mainly known for wall diving, go to Bohol for that then you'll see why we made it to TOP 5).

Again, that's my point. You know that Bohol is good for walls and Malapascua is not. I know that and thousands of other divers who have been there know that BUT here s an American magazine telling mainly American residents that "the Philippines" (not "Bohol") is great for walls. So after the end of the Bush error, George goes flipping through his dive magazine to kill the boredom of retirement, sees that the "the Philippines" is great for walls, then asks Dick where to go diving in the Philippines and is told Malapascua is lovely. George then gets all disappointed when he gets there because he can't find a wall or any WMDs.

Ahhhh, nevermind. I am repeating myself - I'm moving on.

Ahhhh, nevermind. I am repeating myself - I'm moving on.

best point you have made so far. maybe you should (move on, that is :rofl2:)

as for me, i decided to stay in this little hole... i would like to start a monologue...

so if i am George and by killing my boredom with a scuba magazine and found out some third world country made it to the top five for best wall diving, and not to mention- oh wait- and to mention that it is also #1 for Best in Value, i would like to check go there and see for myself!!!
and well I happened to know that Dickhead- oh, sorry, Dick- did mention this country a few times in the past and has raved about it if i remember right. so i go and ask him where to go diving in PI. then he said Malapascua is lovely, "i saw mantas and thresher sharks there, man! definitely best in value. definitely."

well, obviously, i would have a followup question. "its rated top 5 for wall diving. how do u find wall diving when u were there?"

"uh? wall diving? no, not malapascua. its great for macro, yes, and well there's the threshers which is actually the main attraction of that island." dick would shook his head. "must be some other place in PI, man. hit it up in google. better yet, go to SB. there's a jolly group there called PPD and they will take care of these inquiries for you."

the end.

well, that is in the assumption that i trust Dick's opinion. otherwise, i wouldn't bother asking him, would i?

Maggie and Zippsy, you sleigh (well, it is Christmas time so grant me some poetic license). Fortunately for those of you out there, I doubt W. or Dicky could find the Philippines on a map. Or are there hidden oil deposits they know about?

Maggie and Zippsy, you sleigh (well, it is Christmas time so grant me some poetic license). Fortunately for those of you out there, I doubt W. or Dicky could find the Philippines on a map. Or are there hidden oil deposits they know about?
Dubya can read a map? who woulda thunk it?

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom