Scuba Diving Mag's Top 100 Diving list: way to go Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's because they have very few advertisers from the Philippines--as one editor once said to me...why should we feature articles from the Philippines? no one advertises from there. We will support those who support us....
talo tayo sa conversion rate eh... ptth...

Jag

Shugar, I partly agree with you on the exchange rate. IMHO, in general, advertising in the US is just too expensive for a Philippine local dive shop. The only way to advertise is to link up and offer packages to North American travel agents. I have two questions: What is Indonesia doing that we are not? How come they get more publicity for their dive sites and we don't? They have a lot of exposure in the US market. If you compare the two economies, I would say Philippines and Indonesia are on par with each other. In terms of safety and security, I would be more wary of visiting Indonesia. I will be starting a new thread about this thing that has been bugging me. i would like to get feedback from everyone on this board especially those DM or Instructors who work for the local dive shops.

Phil (bisugo767)

talo tayo sa conversion rate eh... ptth...

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom