Scuba diver arrest warrant - dale batt *please read*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Post #1 :rtfm:

Sorry, try again. Post #1 says the assaults occurred in the late 90's. Then it simply says he was tried and convicted but does not give a date for that.

This thread is so embarrassing. The law officer came here looking for leads on an fugitive felon...this circus of jokes is really kind of insulting.

And while I agree with [mpetryk's] feelings on the thread, I cannot agree with a pissing contest. Personal insults are not allowed for good reason, not to you nor by you.

I totally agree with you Dandy Don.

Violence against women is not to be taken lightly. Domestic violence is a serious subject and this thread should not be turned into, to use your excellent words, a "pissing contest".

Thank you, DandyDon and livinoz. I would like to apologize to the two of you, as well as to anyone else who has become upset by my involvement in a "pissing contest." All that I can say in my own defence is that I abhor the idea of violence against women (or anyone) and my zealous nature got the best of me. Torture is not funny, nor should jokes be made about it. To that end, since I have nothing but acerbic contempt for the sentiments expressed by fairybasslet, idocsteve, and the Chad, I offer them no apologies. However, to all those whom I may have offended by getting into a "pissing contest" - sorry.

since I have nothing but acerbic contempt for the sentiments expressed by fairybasslet, idocsteve, and the Chad, I offer them no apologies.

How will I ever live with myself?:rofl3:

According to the 1'st post, he was already convicted. It's the probation sentance he is in violation of.
Yeah, and when you see a post early in a long thread that you want to reply, you can click M-Quote then read on. If no one else already answered it like you would have, then continue with Reply. If someone has answered it, easy to abort. At any rate, always best to read the whole thread before replying.

Dep Rose, I LOVE ya, Man! You can have my Bud Light :beer: This is the PERFECT use of such a forum and of the Internet. For those of you that got your tail in a knot, get over it. There will always be jokers and always someone that thinks that is inappropriate.

Interesting choice of words.

For your information, I am getting "over it". As a survivor of DV, I have just as much, if not more, right to post in this thread. Having seen what anger does first hand, from my perspective this is not a subject or a thread in which people need to joke about "getting his gear" or anything else; there are plenty of other places on SB for that type of so-called humour. And as violence against women in general is something I am passionate about, I will continue to get my "tail in a knot" about this subject, thanks very much. Some of the comments I've seen here do nothing to promote the safety of women and children who are trapped in such a situation, but merely push their own agenda.

Thank you, DandyDon and livinoz. I would like to apologize to the two of you, as well as to anyone else who has become upset by my involvement in a "pissing contest." All that I can say in my own defence is that I abhor the idea of violence against women (or anyone) and my zealous nature got the best of me. Torture is not funny, nor should jokes be made about it.

Precisely, and thank you for being so magnanimous and apologising.

10 years later, he prolly has very little hair left & what there is most likely has gone pretty gray. Can't say that I've seen him.

It would be difficult for him to change his public name but use the old Certification cards. Not impossible, for if you pay cash - I doubt that many charters will request other ID. If he still dives, I bet he uses the old cards and that name.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom