Scuba Board - SCUBA BABES

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For all you girls sake she's probably pretty shabby without all the make-up and editing of post-production on films :)

I personally think that we should post some... is there a "members gallery" with the pics like scuba-guy, scuba babe style ? or something where we could all post some stuff ?

seadoggirl... sexy is one thing... fun is another... now a mix of the 2 is nice... if not i'll go for fun :) i still feel that diving is much more fun with girls around... and not all are the jess type... far from it, but it's just great fun.

KBeck:
Yes, maybe we'll post when you guys get realistic expectations of what a real woman is.
Somebody's jealous!

*runs and hides*

you know what a pretty girl is?

Someone who is caring, listens to you and dives. . . there body style has nothing to do with it!!!

What is a "realistic expectation of what a real woman is"?

CoolTech:
:lol: jhbryaniv started drinking early again. This should start getting good now!!!

:lurk: :lurk:

I am sensitive and i haven't started drinking . . . yet . . . still early though :D :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom