Scuba Board - SCUBA BABES

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill:
Well, MissDirected and Scubagrrl06, you asked for it (and MD can verify it's me next week in person):

boo%20hunk.jpg
BWAAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA !!!!! nice try DOC !!! but it seems the tan line at the neck isnt soooo aaaaaa well.... it dosent work!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

jonnythan:
OK, I don't feel bad about hijacking this thread..

"Your" is possessive. Your boat, your tanks, your toes.

"You're" is a contraction for "you are." You're surprised, you're cool, you're a pirate.

"Whose" is possessive. Whose boat? Whose tanks? Whose toes?

"Who's" is a contraction for "who is." Who's surprised? Who's cool? Who's a pirate?

When someone uses "your" in place of "you're," as in "Your surprised," I respond by saying "Whose surprised?"

Like... "your shoe" "whose shoe?" "Your surprised?" "Well, whose surprised is it?"

For some reason, I think this is really hilarious, but no one else on the entire planet shares this.

Your funny. Or, is it your bad?

some of us don't excpet to see anything but a bunch of ugly guys pictures . . . since this is like a big sausage factory in here :wink:

PS. not looking for jess whatever her name is just a picture in your wetsuit and kit . . .

KBeck:
Yes, maybe we'll post when you guys get realistic expectations of what a real woman is.

ouch!!! I sowwy . . .

Back
Top Bottom