Scuba Board - SCUBA BABES

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Some of ya'll like to flirt. Some of us would rather dive! :D

Well diving and flurting are not mutually exclusive! :D

But wait, why is that right arm around that guy! I can assure you these photo's were taken with no direction on my behalf! :rofl3:

64288282.jGwNDPh5.Tim_Jenny_001.jpg

RonFrank:
Well diving and flurting are not mutually exclusive! :D

But wait, why is that right arm around that guy! I can assure you these photo's were taken with no direction on my behalf! :rofl3:

Too bad you didn't get a photo of her delivering a MaryAnn hug. Glass houses.........

very cute "harry" I been through Co. but never gotten to stay for more than i night . . .
:wink:

image.php

My new scuba G/F :D :D :D

ok so the image works when i edit it but when i save it it disappears :(

Ron, you funny.

I agree, can't we all just flirt and talk about diving? Flirting is fun and makes everyone feel happy. It is harmless isn't it? After all, if we were really looking for action, would we be here talking about routing hoses and packing our regulators? Heck no, we would be out in bars and pick-up joints. I have not been to a bar in a couple years. honestly.....I think we are all pretty pedestrian wholesome people hanging out in here together, This no flirting philosophy is getting on my nerves. I even like flirting with the lemon suckers. Everybody should cheer up. You develop affection for people and you joke around, that is normal.

My two cents. Okay now, more pictures folks. I love seeing everyone's scubababes.

(Ron, you're cute) That D-200 is pretty sexy too. Howard, I love that woman's mask, which one is it?

Ron is armed and dangerous with all those pictures....remind me not to get too jolly around all you photo-happy people. Ya'll are like the Enquirer chasing Kirsty Ally around waiting for her to talk with her mouth full.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom