Scuba Board - SCUBA BABES

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found a couple of great shots of Mania from the Invasion also that I will post as soon as I figure out how:)

Walter:
Ron was being funny, but not necessarily truthful.

Hey, it's the god's honest truth! None of us had pulled off a good kidnapping in a while!! :rofl3:

Actually Walter was hanging with MaryAnn. I'm not sure of her diviing experience, but I got the feeling that he had certified her not too long ago, and she was a little apprehensive about the first dive which was a wreck over 100 feet. I can assue you She dove like a mermaid under Walters careful watch! If you wanted their attention, you almost needed to sit down on top of them at least prior to the first dive! Based on what I observed, Walter would be one of the best choices for an instructor.

Personally, I roamed, talking with everyone. However I was kinda an odd man out buddy wise, and ended up diving with Instabuddy, and Laurens. Laurens was also a bit preoccupied as he had left his puter at the hotel, and we were going over dive tables. He was being a bit conservitive on all three dives, and generally hung out above us.

Yeah, I was so INTO her, that I have no idea what her name was! :confused: I tried grunting at her, but that just did not seem to work!

She was a good diver, a good buddy, and attractive. However UW, she could have been a dude with that fullsuit, and full hood on! :wink:

Oh, i'm sorry, didn't realize this had turned into the Ron tribute thread, hehehehehhe :10:

Okay here is my statement; Ron, Ron, well Ron is just special :wink: How's that?

It was maria - I think but I'm not 100% sure.
Anyway - she is Spanish living in the UK, right?

And she was nice...And ron was all over her
:D

As for what was going on uw - Ron....let's not reveal all our secrets...

Mania

ffestpirate:
I found a couple of great shots of Mania from the Invasion also that I will post as soon as I figure out how:)

The gallery is down, so you will need to upload them to a site. I'd use www.photobucket.com if you want free hosting. You will need to register, but no big deal.

Once you have them uploaded, you can either list a link, or insert them via html with

Let's see those shots!

Missdirected:
Oh, i'm sorry, didn't realize this had turned into the Ron tribute thread, hehehehehhe :10:

Okay here is my statement; Ron, Ron, well Ron is just special :wink: How's that?

Hey, I did not ask for any of this! :popcorn:

So special.. like special ED? Special Olympics! :rofl3:

(ok this is give Ron a BIG ego day)

i only talked to Ron for a few minutes in person, plus reading his posts on here, and i can tell he is indeed a special person

(how's that, Ron? do i get my $20 now?)

(dang it, you blew it.. he's not gonna give us the money now)

(what?)

(oh, forget it)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom