New to Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SaltyDogDivingLLC

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey there! I’m new to actually using scuba board (even though I started the account a while back).

My name is Kevin and I run a dive charter out of Beaufort NC. I look forward to interacting with y’all!

Welcome to SB!

Hi, Kevin. My wife and I come to Beaufort every October for the Discovery Diving treasure hunt. When possible, we come down on Thursday, do a charter on Friday, and then the treasure hunt on Saturday. I might get in touch with you later this year to see about booking a charter with you.

Beaufort NC.
Been diving up there a few times. The snaggle tooth Sand Tigers hidden in massive bait balls are amazing and well worth the long drive trip from Florida !!

IMG_2119.JPG

Hi, Kevin. My wife and I come to Beaufort every October for the Discovery Diving treasure hunt. When possible, we come down on Thursday, do a charter on Friday, and then the treasure hunt on Saturday. I might get in touch with you later this year to see about booking a charter with you.
If you went this year you may have seen my boat!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom