scuba and handguns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It doesn't, Ed is just having an "Outta Body Experience."

i don't get it. what is the big secret? everytime ed is asked what he is going to to with a gun underwater he will not answer the question. we are all anomous here. what is the bid deal?
also, arsonists? that had nothing do do with anything.
is this guy a weirdo!

Hello,

first of reread the first post that I made. I did NOT say i'm doing this or have a need for it, I just simply ask if anyone IS doing it and some details about what they are doing/using/etc..

Ed

So in other words Ed, you have no point.

So its just been a big waste of time just to amuse you.

Well i hope you enjoyed yourself. :jester:

Hello,

Hardly was I amused at this thread it has been blown out of context several times and off topic about 90% of the time.

Ed

the question................that Kate asked...................and maybe expand on the question................

What and when would you use this gun for underwater ??

And in english....How effective are guns underwater ??(I am talking handguns...whether they are Glock, H & K or whatever)

a quest for knowledge is justification in and of itself. It needs no further motive than to just know. It may have struck him odd or he may have wanted to make a point. Either way, we can either relay our opinions on the subject or ignore it. To castigate someone just because they want some information is not conducive to an open conversation. He has indicated that there exists no other motive than mere knowledge, so I suggest we leave it at that.

As for his quip about arsonists, I thought it was genuinely funny. It is not his fault if you did not see the humour in it. I have been labled "weird" throughout my life as I see things from a somewhat skewed perspective. The need to pigeon hole people like that is counter productive and rather revealing in and of itself.

BTW, I like my humour skewed over an open fire with just a hint of oregano.

Ed were you beaten as a child? Dude I think you have some serious issues. On the other hand Ed I cant pass up a post that I see your name on, you always have me rolling with your replies!! Keep it up, your very edtertaining.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom