Schematic for non Omni Swivel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uncfnp

Solo Diver
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Does anyone have the service diagram that comes with the kit for the non Omni swivel, specifically the ones sold by Cave Adventures. I have pared down my travel repair kit just a little too much and I have the o-rings but not the instructions with me here in Bonaire.

I notice a tiny stream of bubbles coming from the swivel on the last dive yesterday. None today but I would like to service it before it becomes a problem. FWIW this swivel has about 350 dives on it.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
only thing is to make sure you put blue loctite on the retention screw that holds the halves together. Not a whole lot to it. If you email Edd, they can probably email you a copy of the schematic.

Thanks tbone. Oddly enough absolutely no bubbles on 4 dives today. Whatever it was seems to have self corrected so I am going to try and make it through the week and rebuild when I get home.

I just serviced my omni-swivel. Dang, there’s a lot of o-rings in that kit. The tool from DGE was a big help too.

Just in case someone else finds themselves in the same situation...

726DB795-CD45-482A-A562-0A1351061DB9.jpeg

I just serviced my omni-swivel. Dang, there’s a lot of o-rings in that kit. The tool from DGE was a big help too.
I have seen the kit for the OmniSwivel and it looks very intimidating! The kit for mine only included 2 of the four orings in the swivel and a new ball bearing. Not sure why the others were not provided.

I can definitely see how a holder could help in the process.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom