SB'ers on Cozumel in JUNE '09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good gravy,

I leave in a few hours...it is 2AM...I am still messing with all my stuff. I have two large bags both weight in at 50+.

Anyway...I will have my laptop with me. I will be in Cozumel in less than 12 hours.

Woo hoo....................:D

Mary

I'm about 30 hours from CZM. About all packed. Gotta go support a buddy who is a stop on a Garden Tour today.
Hope I am SOUND asleep at 2AM in the morning!

TWO 50 pound bags?!? That's a lot of stuff. Goodies for old buddies in there?
Hope you got it winnowed down some. I have a 2nd bag, too. Usually don't. Less than 50#s on one and 30#s on the other. Do have a few things for friends and stuff for 6 weeks...

Hope Leslie can find a spot with connectivity so it won't be a pain for her to be online.

Well, give me a shout here after midday Sunday.
Woo hoo!!:banana:

Sallye

Deb,
I embark there. When do you get into ATL?

I'm coming from Westchester County, scheduled arrival is 10am. Much time to kill, so I'll probably go outside to warm up -- it's not yet summer in NY and I'll be dressed for the heat of Cozumel. Gee, I probably have enough time to go to The (original) Varsity...too early to stomach that stuff, tho.

I look like a typical CZM ex-pat. Will be carrying a laptop briefcase and wearing a forest green/grey/black backpack. Flower-print shirt, light solid skirt, plastic walking shoes -- kinda like crocs but not mules. Short blondish hair. Black-framed glasses. Dive watch with black rubber band.

I should be arriving 10 - 10:30.
I look like a tropical island girl, too. Very casual, 5'7", long blonde hair, black linen capris, pale green camisole, green Keen sandals with the toe cap, white costa del mar shades, green computer/watch, dragging an obnoxious bright green-with-white-dots carry-on, black laptop case...
If I'm grinning, you might recognize me from my profile image...

My best friend just said it sounds like we are looking for a date. He won't be down for another 10 days or so....

Last edited:
I may be flying down with you both. I finished up some stuff today and plan to leave in the am. I fly stand-by so if i get on I'll see you on the flight. Yippee skippee

I KNOW what you look like Leslie! I'll keep an eye out for you.
How was my description?

Your both making me feel very ungirly because i have no idea what i will be wearing. My stuff is still in a heap on the floor. All that is packed are the essentials to get me in the water. The last thing to go in the bag are cloths that will fit and then i wear something dark to travel in so i can wear it home. Where is my makeup and mirror.

Leslie - You can wear a light something from the top of the pile -- I offer my washing machine. See you & Sal in the mornin.

Next week this time I will be enjoying Margaritas on my friends terrace planning someplace great for dinner. The great news this week is that my husband finally made plans to join us for 4 days. He is currently working in Mississippi, hasn't been home in six weeks so it will be just great to see him. Looking forward to some great diving and meeting some of you on the 29th at La Hatch

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom