SB'ers on Cozumel in JUNE '09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't arrive until the 25th so it would have to be the 26th. How about an afternoon dive around 3:00-3:30. I'm pretty sure tanks are availabel right there from papa hogs. Anyone else interested?

Leslie,
It's a great night dive! Liang and I were out there for 2 hours and 26 min last summer. And I found two seahorses out in the grass patch directly out front. The male was SUPER pregnant. We'll have to hit it out there. The lighthouse to scc sounds great!

WooHoo! I am excited!

Yes...count me in as well!! The date and time is great Leslief. By then I will have other shore dives done from SCC and will be able to recognize where to get off on our drift dive from the Lighthouse.

Also, bringing my laptop with me...are you?

Leslie and Mary,
I'll have my laptop at the Villa. Leslie, you can come by and use mine or bring yours.... or I can check in SB for you.....

Seahorses at Villa Aldora in Feb and May.

I'm at Villa Aldora, just north of town, HD8. Where are you going to be?

Leslie and Mary,
I'll have my laptop at the Villa. Leslie, you can come by and use mine or bring yours.... or I can check in SB for you.....

Seahorses at Villa Aldora in Feb and May.
Good gravy,

I leave in a few hours...it is 2AM...I am still messing with all my stuff. I have two large bags both weight in at 50+.

Anyway...I will have my laptop with me. I will be in Cozumel in less than 12 hours.

Woo hoo....................:D

Mary

Back
Top Bottom