SB'ers on Cozumel in JUNE '09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Only 4 more days till on Island and 5 to dive!!! Diving with Sergio Sandoval's outfit. Anyone ever been diving with him, son or daughter before?

I'll be there solo from June 27 -July 4. Thinking of staying with blu xt Sea waiting for response to email sent yeserday) and based upon what they say determine where to stay. Quick decision, hope it comes together. Another possibility is scuba club. Have to see what falls in place. Interested in that drift dive from lighthouse to ssc if anyone wants to do it during that week.

Last edited:
5 days and counting! Scuba Club from 20 June - 27 July 09. Playa Del Carmen, Hacienda Paradise from 27 June to 4 July 09. Of course had to buy more "stuff" at the two dive shops in town today! Coming from Colorado makes this trip all the sweeter.

I am extending my trip to Cozumel from June 26th-July 4th. Will see everyone there. Will be staying at Safari Inn and diving with Aqua Safari as usual.

Only 4 more days till on Island and 5 to dive!!! Diving with Sergio Sandoval's outfit. Anyone ever been diving with him, son or daughter before?

We dove with Sergio 2 years ago. He's fantastic. It was our first ocean dives after getting certified. He was patient with us and made us feel very comfortable. He is great at finding critters and takes photos of you and then gives you a CD with them (at least he was doing that in '07). Lunches during the surface interval were homemade and delicious, always some type of sandwich, tortillas and salsa or guacamole, water and sodas. On top of that Sergio is a fascinating person. He has done many things during his life and is happy to share stories with you. The boat was a bit slow, but we weren't in a hurry and it didn't affect which dives sites were chosen. Three of the days it was only the 2 of us with Sergio and one day there was an additional person.

I'll be in coz from june25-july 16 and would like to do some shore dives. solo trip and nee d a dive buddy for shore dives. Ithink there is a reef near shore at carib blue and paradise. There is also a guy that does free dive spearfishing if your interested. H has said he would do a shore dive for spearfishing also.

Leslie,
Chances are very good that I'll go shore diving if I know in time to drag my gear off the boat. Have you ever fiddled around in front of the Villa?

Leslie,
Chances are very good that I'll go shore diving if I know in time to drag my gear off the boat. Have you ever fiddled around in front of the Villa?

No but it's supposed to be a good night dive. I'm still not a night dive fan but I'm still willing to find the thrill. People have said something about drifting from the light house down to scc. Then there's always paradise( i still have never seen a sea horse and I guess there are some around paradise, and I saw something about a reef close to shore near carib blu. You know I always watch the budge so I'd like to do some shore dives to save some money and to learn to navigate better. I'm real good at following the dive master--got that one down. I just learning how to use scuba board--don't know if I responded to or not.

No but it's supposed to be a good night dive. I'm still not a night dive fan but I'm still willing to find the thrill. People have said something about drifting from the light house down to scc. Then there's always paradise( i still have never seen a sea horse and I guess there are some around paradise, and I saw something about a reef close to shore near carib blu. You know I always watch the budge so I'd like to do some shore dives to save some money and to learn to navigate better. I'm real good at following the dive master--got that one down. I just learning how to use scuba board--don't know if I responded to or not.
Leslief...I would love to do the Lighthouse to SCC shore dive. I am staying at SCC from 20 to 27 June then on to Playa from 27 June to 4 July. Let me know if you are interested.

Mary

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom