SB'ers on Cozumel in JUNE '09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heading to Coz tomorrow, can't wait. Staying at Villblanca and Diving with Martin.

So excited, only a few more days to go. Aloha Girl, you should stay and go to La Hatch the 29th. Playa will always be there!

So excited, only a few more days to go. Aloha Girl, you should stay and go to La Hatch the 29th. Playa will always be there!
I think you might be right. I am going to work on that.:D

Dear Deborah,

Goodness, my dance card has gotten full. Got stuck at the Fiesta at SCC with scuba divers I have befriended over the past 5 days. Meant to come and meet up with you tonight. I promise not to stand you up again.:D Cozumel is just too much fun. You are lucky to be moving here (but you don't need me to tell you that)

Mary

Mary,
It's funny how time slips away into fiesta of the moment here. Any ideas about meeting up tomorrow to talk about Fri dive?
Let us know!
Sallye

Mary,
It's funny how time slips away into fiesta of the moment here. Any ideas about meeting up tomorrow to talk about Fri dive?
Let us know!
Sallye
I can meet anytime after 2PM on Thursday.
BTW: The currents are not cooperating very much. A couple did the lighthouse "drift" which would normally go South to North. But, lately it has been going North to South. They said they used up 3000PSI fighting their way back to SCC from Lighthouse. It was not a pleasant experience for them, to say the least. FYI.

Mary

Heading to Coz tomorrow, can't wait. Staying at Villblanca and Diving with Martin.

If you happen to have David as a dive master, tell him hello for me. If you don't have David, Request him.

I can meet anytime after 2PM on Thursday.
BTW: The currents are not cooperating very much. A couple did the lighthouse "drift" which would normally go South to North. But, lately it has been going North to South. They said they used up 3000PSI fighting their way back to SCC from Lighthouse. It was not a pleasant experience for them, to say the least. FYI.

Mary
I hate when the currents do not cooperate. I have had dives where the current has switched directions, and I have had perpendicular currents on dive in Cozumel. Neither was any fun. LOL!

The Lion Fish was at Punta Dalila.

I suck at posting pictures apparently. All I'm getting is the red X. Don't have time to mess with it, have to go DIVE!

This time tomorrow... :grinbandit: toes in sand, cerveza in hand! :cool2:

Just got an email from Delta upgrading my seat to first class.......makes a great start to vacation! Arriving at 12:31 just in time for lunch.

Back
Top Bottom