SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
Found it. July 28, 2001 2:49 - 4:06 PM You wrote, "I'm a mule" on my slate.
Then I immediately got you again.

ok, PLEASE put warnings about this Brokeback Mountain stuff before people read it
not knowing what it contains

:coffee:

There is Iron Mountain over in Lake Wales.

Walter:
There are no mountains in Florida.

From my perspective, there are no mountains on the entire lower east coast, and I'm not really sure much on the east part of the US really qualifies! :D

RonFrank:
From my perspective, there are no mountains on the entire lower east coast, and I'm not really sure much on the east part of the US really qualifies! :D

Compared to the Rocky Mountains (highest peak - Mount Elbert, Colorado - 14,440 feet), I'd have to agree with you, the Appalachians (highest peak - Mt. Mitchell North Carolina 6,684 feet) don't measure up, but then compared to the Himalayans (highest peak - Mount Everest, Nepal & China - 29028 feet).................

RonFrank:
Agreed

Sure did feel like it many a cold morning walking to class!

Walter:
Compared to the Rocky Mountains (highest peak - Mount Elbert, Colorado - 14,440 feet), I'd have to agree with you, the Appalachians (highest peak - Mt. Mitchell North Carolina 6,684 feet) don't measure up, but then compared to the Himalayans (highest peak - Mount Everest, Nepal & China - 29028 feet).................

Those are just bigger! :D I know I'm being silly but the cutest moment was when my daughter was almost 3 years old and looked at the hills of North Florida and shouted, "mountains daddy!"

She'd never been beyond the flat lands. Truth be known on my 1st trip west all I can say is awe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom