SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hopefully soon, Ron!

RonFrank:
Hey Mods, any idea when the Gallary will return, or is it back, but EVERY time I try and view it, I'm just hitting some maintenance window? :confused:

hey, no need to bug the Mods with this stuff... they're all busy with their
marsupial experiments and stuff....

i'll take care of this "no picture" problem myself.. yeah. .... that's the ticket..

i'll work on it as soon as i get an opening in my otherwise rather busy schedule

H2Andy:
hey, no need to bug the Mods with this stuff... they're all busy with their
marsupial experiments and stuff....

i'll take care of this "no picture" problem myself.. yeah. .... that's the ticket..

i'll work on it as soon as i get an opening in my otherwise rather busy schedule

:rofl:

Yeah, with that post count that is ONE busy schedule you've got going!

Cool. Is Cliffy signed up yet? I talked to Brenda, Captn' Gary's wife yesterday. She was running the credit cards, and told me Cliff (not from SB) signed up. The party just livened up!!!

Not to get off the current discussion, but as of yesterday the Duane was still there.

---Bob

Scuba_Jenny:
Cool. Is Cliffy signed up yet? I talked to Brenda, Captn' Gary's wife yesterday. She was running the credit cards, and told me Cliff (not from SB) signed up. The party just livened up!!!
Yep, he signed up 2 weeks ago but I forgot to add him to the mugshots.

hahaha!

i gloat at El Orans being fired (at a safe distance)

feel the pain, non-sharer-of-single-malt-scotch

So is that 51 with or without the ones you forgot??? :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom