SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jfoster33702:
Because most of the dives are wreck dives - I'm guessing newly certified divers should wait for next years trip? (wife and I).

Jeff

You aren't penetrating the wrecks.

My wife is an OW diver. For the invasion trip, there is one slot available on the spiegel trip and two spots on the Duane. How would you compare the two?
My wife can go on the boat for the reef dive(second dive), but not the deep wrecks. I would prefer to have us both do the reef on the Duane dive, than leave her hanging while I do the Spiegel. I think I just answered my question. Any serious flaws to my logic or anything else I should know?

From looking at the signup form, I couldnt tell which ones were shallow dives. They all sounded like deeper wrecks to me. Would someone decode it? :)

Edit: I see one that is Reef/Reef but its on Friday and we wouldnt be able to make that. :(

jfoster33702:
From looking at the signup form, I couldnt tell which ones were shallow dives. They all sounded like deeper wrecks to me. Would someone decode it? :)

Edit: I see one that is Reef/Reef but its on Friday and we wouldnt be able to make that. :(

Hey, give Brenda at Conch Republic Divers a call. I'm sure the info is on the first page. I have to run l8r

If I have this figured right,
Anything without an asterisk is a deeper wreck dive dive. Also, the second dive of the day is shallow. You could go, you'd just have to bubble watch the first dive. That's what I'm trying to do with my wife.

jfoster33702:

I'm sure that Brenda will be able to fit you in somewhere. Just give her a call.

www.conchrepublicdivers.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom