SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FLL Diver:
Ron - fantastic pictures. Thanks for sharing - especially my favorite of my 100th dive dance with Marvel.

Marc

64310638.hPd7icyh.jpg

That was so much fun, Marc!! I was whirled around on my 200th dive by my dive buddy (also on his 200th)- the dance really made the dive memorable for me.

Capt Gary:
Hey did anyone leave a tank at my shop during the Invade the Keys? I found one sitting by the tables on Sunday afternoon.

Let me know what it looks like to claim it.

Well... it looks a lot like other dive tanks.. has a nice valve on top... some numbers stamped in the top. It also had some air in it to keep the water out...

Now that you mention it, my baggage was a lot lighter when I checked in...

Sorry guys...Not enough detail. The search continues.

Good Diving,

CoolTech:
It's mine... I know this because it's my S80.

Ok, I'll be down to pick it up soon.:D

Nope....Not enough information and it's not an S80 either.

Good Diving,

Capt Gary:

Good Diving,

I brought all my babies safely home but I did manage to lose a plastic zip lock bag with all kinds of simple repair stuff in it- zip ties, o rings- that sort of thing. Did anyone perchance find it? There's also a couple of items in it that are far more important...:(

Marvel:
I brought all my babies safely home but I did manage to lose a plastic zip lock bag with all kinds of simple repair stuff in it- zip ties, o rings- that sort of thing. Did anyone perchance find it? There's also a couple of items in it that are far more important...:(

Hey Marvel,

Haven't seen any zip lock repair bags either. I'll keep my eyes open though and let you know if I come across it.

Good Diving,

Capt Gary:

Good Diving,

I dove with one of the instructors tanks on my last dive on Sunday on Conch Reef. If I remember correctly it may have been blue (not 100% sure) but it was an AL100 and Nitrox clean. I would assume that is NOT the tank you believe to be left behind as the fill guy clearly knew it was an instructor tank, but I thought I'd throw it out as a possibility.

BTW, if anyone finds a Uwatec Aladin Smart Z Hoseless Wrist Air/Nitrox Computer with Transmitter & Compass, or a SeaRay 390 Sundancer, well those are mine! :eyebrow:

RonFrank:
BTW, if anyone finds a Uwatec Aladin Smart Z Hoseless Wrist Air/Nitrox Computer with Transmitter & Compass, or a SeaRay 390 Sundancer, well those are mine! :eyebrow:
Those were yours? I asked all around but nobody knew, so I Ebay'd them. Got $150 for the whole lot. Pretty good huh? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom