SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FLL Diver:
Thanks to Ron Frank for being my buddy on a few dives even though I kept sucking air faster than him - then I found out he was diving 100's. And thanks for being part of the Open Water II adventure dive. Thanks for pointing out that your sausage was bigger than mine and stayed up better.

Hey Marc, thanks for putting up with me as a dive buddy as well! However I was only using 100's on ONE dive with you (Conch Reef, second time around). I offered it to you! The rest of our dives I was doing 80's, so yes, you were sucking a bit of air! :D

A big sausage is a good thing, ask anyone. I noticed that Eric's was even larger than mine! Ohh the pixs of the 100 dive dance came out fine, I'll try and post them up soon!

I just got in last night, so I am now back at work waiting for 3000+ emails to download (sigh..) and for the flood.

I have not even moved my images from my portable drive to my computer yet, so I'll be posting images, but may not be until this weekend before I can get to much.

Loved diving with everyone!

I'll have a lot more to say later!

I have to admit that used some of the photos done by all of you to show my friends in Poland what it was all like. I do hope you don't mind, do you? Of course i told them that I'm not the author of the photos, that they were made by several Scubaboarders.
Esspecialy that I didn't have an underwater camera (it broke just before i was leaving Poland) so your photos are the only ones I can use.

Mania

Hi All,

Sorry this is a bit delayed, we just returned to town on July 25th.

The gallary is HERE under the Scubaboard Invasion subgallary.

http://www.pbase.com/rfrank999/root

I have started to post photo's from the invasion. I've been going through them in the order shot, so I've just posted images of people that I dove with in Lauderdale so far. I will be adding a LOT more over the next week or so. These are people only shots, my UW images will get posted as well, but I have a daunting number of those to go through. :D

Mania, I certainly don't mind if people use these images for non-commercial purposes.

If people are interested in prints, contact me, and that can be arranged. I'm not interested in making money, but generally charge a few bucks to cover the costs of ink and paper.

Really enjoyed the Invasion, the diving, and the SB people and Staff. Thanks to everyone who made it happen, and look forward to this becomming an annual event which I hope I can steal time away each year to attend.

RonFrank:
Hi All,

Sorry this is a bit delayed, we just returned to town on July 25th.

The gallary is HERE under the Scubaboard Invasion subgallary.

http://www.pbase.com/rfrank999/root

I have started to post photo's from the invasion. I've been going through them in the order shot, so I've just posted images of people that I dove with in Lauderdale so far. I will be adding a LOT more over the next week or so. These are people only shots, my UW images will get posted as well, but I have a daunting number of those to go through. :D

Mania, I certainly don't mind if people use these images for non-commercial purposes.

If people are interested in prints, contact me, and that can be arranged. I'm not interested in making money, but generally charge a few bucks to cover the costs of ink and paper.

Really enjoyed the Invasion, the diving, and the SB people and Staff. Thanks to everyone who made it happen, and look forward to this becomming an annual event which I hope I can steal time away each year to attend.

Ron, I love that pic of Doc, very good.

Ron
These photos are really great!!!!!!

I'm waiting also for the rest

Mania

More to come.

I've posted a few of divers that I otherwise likely would not have posted as they did not turn out as well as I would have liked, but I thought people may like to see themselves. :D

I should add that to see a larger image of any of the thumbnails just double-click on the image. I noticed a lot of page hits, but very few of the images have been viewed larger than the thumbnail.

Enjoy!

Note: I just put up the last batch this morning. I will be posting a lot of UW images over the next week or more, but that is most everything as far as people go. Sorry if I did not get shots of everyone who attended. I was shooting randomly, and not really covering the event. I wish I would have done more topside on the boats, and maybe roamed a bit more at the bash, but ohh well hindsight...

Ron:

It was a pleasure meeting you on the Republic VII. Please post an update when you get more of your UW photos up. Great work.

---Bob

Ron - fantastic pictures. Thanks for sharing - especially my favorite of my 100th dive dance with Marvel.

Marc

64310638.hPd7icyh.jpg

Hey did anyone leave a tank at my shop during the Invade the Keys? I found one sitting by the tables on Sunday afternoon.

Let me know what it looks like to claim it.

Again thanks for the all who came invaded us. We certainly enjoyed it and look for to next year.

Good Diving,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom