SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:

I did get a pic of Kris and the kids. Enjoy.

---Bob

23InvadeTheKeys2006.jpg

ScubaBOBuba:
Haarrr Maties.....perhaps I had too much o' the pirate grog but I canna member the names o' the two love birds. Me thinks they was hitched, but I don't know if it was to each other...

---Bob

46InvadeTheKeys2006.jpg
ReneeC and her "Guy".

Been real busy since we returned.

First we would like to thank Pete for this board which allows events like this to happen:35:

Second we would like to send a BIG THANK YOU to Scuba Jenny and Marvel who did a AWESOME job putting and event this size together. BRAVO :35:

Third we want to say Gary and Brenda you and your operation are first class and once again you showed what we have known for years and why Scuba Diving magazine reader voted you #1 dive op in the Keys. YOU GUYS ROCK:bang:

Fourth we want to thank are roomates Laurens, Elzie and Duke for fun and friendship that only true friends could share. With you folk we would spend time anywhere.:palmtree:

To all our old friends and the new ones we made we can only say THANK YOU for the wonderful dives,dinners,laughs and memories that will be with us for a lifetime. :thumbs_up

I see many of you think this should become an annual event :shout: We also think that this is a GREAT IDEA and belive it will only grow with time.

:useless:

So heres what I have
http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m262/cardzard99/?start=all

Gotta love our fearless leader...
Picture021.jpg

Ok, things have settled down somewhat, and I would like to send thank you's to vendors for the things I won in the raffle. I couldn't hear who donated what items...

So, here is my question... who donated...

1. Mask & Snorkle
2. Dive Light
3. Wet Suit (and who do I contact to exchange it for a "slightly" larger size?)
4. I know who donated the Gift Cards (Both of the cards that I won)

Oh, and remember when no one answered for the first draw on the camera & housing? There was a reason!

Thanks!

It is kind of hard to fathom but the Eagle dive was one week ago this morning. I had my trusty Nikonos III (an antique the is older than many of my fellow divers) that uses that odd stuff called film. Fortunately, the lab can process it directly to disk. Because I used T-Max in 400iso the pics are B&W and have some grain to them. I am pleased any of them came out because, as some of you noticed, my not so trusty light meter flooded and I had to guess at the camera settings. I thought you might enjoy a few shots.

02Eagle.jpg

27Eagle.jpg

09Eagle2.jpg

I posted 13 pics. The link to my Photobucket album is HERE.

I wanna go baaacccckkk.

—Bob

And, before I forget, huge kudos to Jenny for taking the time to post links to the photoalbums on the first page of this thread. It makes it a snap to review the festivities.

---Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom