SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have it on good authoritah that next year's Invasion will be on FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH: H2O, not just another Splasher movie or no one is safe at their stop!

NetDoc:
I have it on good authoritah that next year's Invasion will be on FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH: H2O, not just another Splasher movie or no one is safe at their stop!
This time, their all going down

NetDoc:

Friday the 13th! I can live with that danger! :D

NetDoc:

What month? Just maybe if I scheldule it THIS early I can get the time off, and the $$ together BOTH at the same time.

I am very sorry that I did not call in sick and sell a kidney to make the invasion this year! Next year though... there is always next year.. well until you get old and gray.. then maybe not. :)

Winter Diving is just around the corner.. less crowds, better divers, and Hot Chocolate!

Next years invasion will be in July!!! Warm water, no crowds, and hockey masks!

Scuba_Jenny:
Warm water, no crowds, and hockey masks!

warm water, check

no crowds, check

hockey masks....

hockey masks... hmmm....

mmm 'k

No hockey mask for me next year, I've been told that shore diving on Bonaire is much better for my health...

But there'll be more Invasions... :)

Shore diving on Bonaire will definitely spoil ye.

Hockey masks ..... better bring a straw .... or a funnel ..... beer bongs!

LEt's see.. Oct, Nov,Dec,Jan,Feb,Mar,Apr,May,June JULY Nine Months from now. If I put away $150.00 a month for nine months = 1350.00 I can make that around my other money engulfing activities.

Now to get the time off..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom