SB Diver Littlejohn - Rest in Peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gosh, this is rough news. I hope he pulls through. Also, I hope we can find out details of the dive so his suffering will at least count for something.

Godspeed, Little John.

Gosh, this is rough news. I hope he pulls through. Also, I hope we can find out details of the dive so his suffering will at least count for something.

Please see post 130.

Prayers for him and the family

My deepest sympathies to John's family. I'd never met him, but speargirl and I talked recently on the phone about a condo to rent, most of our conversation was about John. From what speargirl told me, he was an outstanding, loving man and will be missed greatly.

I wish I'd had the chance to meet him, his reputation precedes him.

:(

Just got in from the field . . . Sad news for sure . . .

I did not have the pleasure of knowing John before he passed away, but I feel as if I know him now. Such love his friends and family have for him. It is evident from their words I have read here and in other posts dedicated to him that he was an amazing, gentle man. I found this poem online and thought it was appropriate.

There's a very special garden
Where the trees of memory grow
Nurtured by the kindness
And concern that good friends show.
The roots are cherished memories
Of good times in the past
The branches tender promises
That souls endure and last.
It's a place of peace and beauty
Where bright new hopes can start
It's memory's lovely garden
That soothes the hurting heart.