Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic (East Coast)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll bring the plastic (forks, knives, plates) and bread (buns, rolls). I didn't notice if there was seating... picnic tables.. I'll also bring some beach chairs.

Organized is a good thing... Please don't put Pete's writing to my writing...

I'll bring the plastic (forks, knives, plates) and bread (buns, rolls). I didn't notice if there was seating... picnic tables.. I'll also bring some beach chairs.
There are a couple picnic tables, but I don't think we'll end up using more than one of them if we even end up with one...

Eating sticks are good! And beach chairs are always good, cool.

I have a card table I will bring. If others have them, bring 'em out...

That's a good idea. There are several picnic tables, but they're spread out all over the place. Anyone know about electricity to plug in the fryer? We'll probably need some oil to cook the bird in.

Organized is a good thing... Please don't put Pete's writing to my writing...
Some would say it's contrived. :D

lol@Pete
You guys have fun; I rarely get to the West Coast so I am looking forward to the Venice gathering!

CoolTech:
Walter, is there anything we need to get for the fryer (other than the turkey)?

Just oil, but I can bring it.

jupitermermaid:
Anyone know about electricity to plug in the fryer?

The propane will be OK without electricity.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom