Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic (East Coast)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, but be patient, unless we get another fryer, the second turkey will be ready about an hour after the first. I'd better fill that tank this week.

OK, but be patient, unless we get another fryer, the second turkey will be ready about an hour after the first. I'd better fill that tank this week.
The second one is a 10 lbs. turkey. It will cook in 30-35 min.

... and I will STILL be single on Saturday, too :D

Ok... count me in, I'll bring some type of dessert. I thought I posted on here just a few minutes ago, but I must be having a senior moment :shakehead:

Ok... count me in, I'll bring some type of dessert. I thought I posted on here just a few minutes ago, but I must be having a senior moment :shakehead:

Welcome Tracy, Glad U will join in..... dont worry about those senior moments.... The second thing that goes is ones hearing.. I just keep forgetting whats the first.... :lotsalove: :mooner::popcorn:

A quick count puts us around 16-18 people... Wow! about 4 times what I thought it was going to be already... very nice!

The second one is a 10 lbs. turkey. It will cook in 30-35 min.

... and I will STILL be single on Saturday, too :D

:confused:

Oh, and I'll also bring a bunch of trash bags. We never seem to have enough of them. I'm sure the park would appreciate us not leaving their trash bins overflowing.

Great idea, Joyce! It's gonna be a blast to have this large of a gathering for our first annual Thanksgiving Turkey Fry! Good food, good people, good soda (ahem) with fixin's, and all the good stuff that goes along with a get together. I can't wait!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom