Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic @ Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got everything on my list and tea. I should be there around 10am. Can I bring truffles or is not a dog friendly park. Shes to tiny to leave at home well ok.... I feel bad when I have to leave her at home. Off to get the directions for tomtom.

Becky, you do have some folks cell numbers, just in case, right?

Phil Foster Park
www.pbcgov.com

900 E. Blue Heron Boulevard
Riviera Beach, FL 33404
(561) 966-6600

Thinking about bringing your dog with you to the park?
Dogs are permitted in most County parks while they are on a leash no greater than six feet. No dogs are allowed on County beaches.
Park Ordinances/Animals
pdf.gif

Please note that, for health and safety reasons, dogs are not allowed on- or off-leash in the following locations or any other park location where signs are posted:

Made a dive at BHB today.

Water Temp: 74-77F
Vis: 10' max (lots of rain this week)

Layer according to your needs

p.s. Sandy if I arrive at 11 with pots and stove is that time enough?

I would think so. I'm making it up first thing in the morning, so it should still be fairly warm when I get there and will just need to be heated up.

Woo Hoooooooo! The picnic is tomorrow! :D

2 key lime and 2 pumpkin pies are made. Kris will be making the apple pies soon. Don't know if I will be diving or not. Not feeling 100% and my hand is still really bothering me.

2 key lime and 2 pumpkin pies are made. Kris will be making the apple pies soon. Don't know if I will be diving or not. Not feeling 100% and my hand is still really bothering me.

Okay, WHAT did you do to your hand? :confused:

Don't know. Been tingling for over a week. Been to the chiropractor 4 times with little relief. The tingling and numbness has moved to the side all the way down to the foot. But it's the hand that is the most uncomfortable.

I got a big huge shrimp ring with shrimp cocktail, and a big tub of cole slaw. My friend is bringing a cake. I put three extra chairs and the Coleman stove and some bottles of propane in the Adventuremobile. Will load up two pots in the morning.

In case my friend Sallie gets there before me...y'all keep an eye out for her, she is meeting me there. She is a short very pretty blonde, driving a big red pickup truck, with ten year old boy and girl twins.

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

Thanks Joyce for the info on the park. I do have lots of numbers just in case. Off to bed see ya in the morning.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom