Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic @ Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think she means the hamster.

Donna and I had a great time. The food was great and the fellowship even better. The dive was the icing on the cake. Debby, you got a picture of me taking a picture, I sure would like a full size version of it, I'll PM you with my e-mail. I'll post some of my pictures later this week. BTW it was a long, long drive back to VA. Lots of traffic and accidents on I-95 on Sunday. I think next time I do this, I'll just wait until Monday.

Dennis, it was great to see you and Donna, it's been too long! PM your e-mail addy and I'll be happy to send that pic to you.

Next time fly home! :)

Debby,

Actually, flying to VA would have been very good because the weather was great. Unfortunately, getting down to FL, the weather was sucky, so we drove. Besides, I took a bicycle to FL for my son and it won't fit in the airplane.

What, you don't have a bike rack for your plane? :blinking:

Will send you the pic tonight from home; I work nights on Mondays so it will be late.

I had a great time this weekend and I thank each one of you that contributed to the fun.

It would be great to do it again soon!

Hector, it was so much fun diving with you and Jenny! So glad you could make it to the gig!

I had a spectacular time with everyone at the event!! The warm sunshine radiated enough heat to keep the smiles going, but if a cloud showed up, there was alot of 'hugs' going on and the smiles got even bigger. Incredible turkey, treats, the Bald Eagle and spiral cut manatee were off the charts!.

Many thanks to everyone and all the great friends to see again. I missed the cow rays but found the eagle rays out by the motor boat.

IMG_9387.jpg

IMG_9389.jpg

IMG_9505.jpg

IMG_9491.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom