Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic @ Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter will be driving over from the Ft. Myers area on Saturday morning.

Thanks everyone for helping me with the time frame. Since I don't have to worry about the turkey I will bring corn on the cob and pies like pumpkin, apple, and pecan pie. How does that sound. I will also bring a couple of gals of sweet tea.
Thanks so much everyone
Becka

Debby I will call you sometime tomorrow evening.

mmmmmm pie!!! :D

If Becky is bringing pies, anything else the Scuba Jenny family and the Bullas can bring? We were gonna make pies on Friday before the party.

What are your specialties, Jenny? Any good side dishes or salads? Cole slaw? Sweet Potatoes?

Steve, if you're going to be in PSL or wherever you go north of me to have Thanksgiving with your family, if you want to drop your turkey off with me on your way home, you won't have to leave so early to come back up north to the bridge. I can bring it with me early on Sat. along with my stuff.

Oh heck my pies where not going to be homemade:shocked2:
icon_redface.gif
So please Jenny you guys bring the pies I can bring other stuff.

If someone can let me know what else we are missing I will be more than happy to bring it.

So I will bring corn on the cob with butter, chips, dips and sweet tea.

Sounds good! Has anybody stepped forward for bringing gravy, or making it from scratch from the turkeys? What about rolls, mashed taters, sweet potatoes, or salads?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom