Santi Espace Oppinions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luke99

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi There,

Im taking the plunge on a drysuit soon. I have been eyeing the Santi Espace, it seems like a really good option at the higher end of my price range. (santi lite is a bit out of the range i want to spend). I didn't see any recent threads on the espace.

Anyone owned it and dove regularly? Opinions? Issues? Alternative recommendations in a similar price range? (3-3.5K CAD) I will likely be limited to what I can get at my LDS (Dan's Dive Shop). ( I'm aware of the seaskin option, I'm looking to get something quicker than those turnaround times)

For context, I will be great lake diving around Ontario, likely on the east coast as well. I get cold easily. Will be diving in the realm of 5c and up likely, but I would definitely try more winter diving perhaps in the future, would never be a regular thing though. Locally most of my dives are wrecks, I am looking to do more penetration as well as I build tech experience.

Do you fit close to perfectly a stock size? If not, I’m surprised Santi custom lead times are any quicker unless they’ve recently sped up.

Do you fit close to perfectly a stock size? If not, I’m surprised Santi custom lead times are any quicker unless they’ve recently sped up.
I'd be going for a stock fit as long as it feels right. I need to go in and try some on to see if I'm happy with the stock fit though. I have a pretty standard size and frame which has fit rental dry suits well in the past so I'm optimistic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom