Salvaging Anchors?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mfalco:
My solution

(1) Shave while diving. (This also conserves water)
(2) Adopt a new hair style. (Shaved heads make wetsuit hoods a lot easier to put on and off)

That won't work. I always like I have ligature marks on my neck after a dry dive in cold water. If I tried shaving down there I would probably exanguinate.
P

Darn, I can't make either dive on that weekend due to big exam on Saturday and Easter on Sunday. The next weekend is wide open for me. Hopefully, I'll see some of you guys then.

LobstaMan

I think there are still a few spots open, if anyone is interested.

Ouch! Ditch that wetsuit and go dry Falco. Hey, I loved the 'Der Commissar' song, Falco. Am I dating myself with that poor attempt @ '80s humor? My wife doesn't laugh @ my jokes either.:D

LobstaMan

There's still room for more divers on the City of Salisbury trip if anyone's interested.

hey Matt,

Im divin w/ a Henderson 7mm wet. It's a great suit but i still think this is early for me. See you closer to summer. Let me know how you make out.

Will do Steve, and thanks for the learning experience on the last dive there... I'll be keeping an eye out for suspicious black rocks. :)

Remember dark black usually means BRASS. See you soon i think this will be a productive season. I think i might have to throw a dry suit on my Credit card...:)

600_100_1090.JPG

Looks like a rotten old donut to me.....I guess that's why I can't find a wet rock down there! Besides, I was keeping me eyes peeled for monkey skulls and ivory tusks.

LobstaMan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom