Sad..Back at home :-(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BikerManiac

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well arrived in JFK yesterday, waited for 45 minutes for immigration. I didn't get my usual "welcome home". Maybe that's the reason why I was so sad and depressed in the cab. Well not really...after spending 2 months abroad it's very hard to go back home.

Anyways, I left Puerto Galeras on the 16th. Bought a ferry/van combo ticket. Arrived in Batangas and didn't see the van. The street vendors were eyeing me like a steak and lobster dinner. I thought they would eat me alive. Had to run and smack a few of them...they were starting to drool over me. The van never showed up so I took a bus to Cubao.

While in the bus I was thinking maybe I should head back and stay for another week or maybe 2 weeks. Geez, I already wasted one plane ticket...I just could not waste another ticket. Cebu Pacific Airlines have the worse refund policy and it's almost impossible to contact them. I spent over 3000 P recharging my SIM card trying to reach them..

Arrived in Manila and took a cab to the Airport. I have one more change to go back..stay longer...yeah I can do it. But I was unable to push myself...left the Philippines with tears in my eyes and a promise I would go back next week...hmm more like in a few months...whatever...SOON.

Philippines has about 7107+ islands??

7104 to go

BikerManiac:
Well arrived in JFK yesterday, waited for 45 minutes for immigration. I didn't get my usual "welcome home". Maybe that's the reason why I was so sad and depressed in the cab. Well not really...after spending 2 months abroad it's very hard to go back home.

Anyways, I left Puerto Galeras on the 16th. Bought a ferry/van combo ticket. Arrived in Batangas and didn't see the van. The street vendors were eyeing me like a steak and lobster dinner. I thought they would eat me alive. Had to run and smack a few of them...they were starting to drool over me. The van never showed up so I took a bus to Cubao.

While in the bus I was thinking maybe I should head back and stay for another week or maybe 2 weeks. Geez, I already wasted one plane ticket...I just could not waste another ticket. Cebu Pacific Airlines have the worse refund policy and it's almost impossible to contact them. I spent over 3000 P recharging my SIM card trying to reach them..

Arrived in Manila and took a cab to the Airport. I have one more change to go back..stay longer...yeah I can do it. But I was unable to push myself...left the Philippines with tears in my eyes and a promise I would go back next week...hmm more like in a few months...whatever...SOON.

Philippines has about 7107+ islands??

7104 to go
7,115 islands low tide/7105l high tide.

When you get back give us a heads up.

Glad you enjoyed your stay. next time will be sweeter coz the pasaways will make sure to show you around
Philippines.gif

BikerManiac:
...left the Philippines with tears in my eyes and a promise I would go back ....SOON.

Philippines has about 7107+ islands?? ...

7104 to go

Yup, I know how you feel. went through the same rush of emotions about 3 weeks ago...

Soon. Very soon,..

Z...

45 min at JFK immigration...? that was fast... God I used to hate JFK immigration (before the renovations) with a passion that I would insist on flying out of Newark whenever I could. Even as a US citizen, its a friggin nightmare...

Pak - try losing your passport int he Xray machine, having a laptop with non working batteries, and 4 days of growth... That'll get your stress levels higher than normal..

Z...

Back
Top Bottom