Sabang Philippines Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

absolutely BEAUTIFUL...keep up the good work......

great pictures! how many dives did it take to get these? Sure you got a crazy setup..

Hi Did about 50 dives. I have a simple rig-- Canon Powershot SD940(canon housing) and a focus light. Only flash comes from camera. I like the way this lighting gives my photos a different look. I night dive every night.

Is this from Sabang in Puerto Galera? If so, I am kicking myself for not doing a night dive. Thanks you for sharing.

Is this from Sabang in Puerto Galera? If so, I am kicking myself for not doing a night dive. Thanks you for sharing.

Yes, you should. Until you're black and blue and in much pain. That way, you'll never miss another night dive when you return.

The night dives there were marvelous. I enjoyed myself thoroughly with one. Well worth putting off dinner and drinking until later.

Hi This is Sabang in Puerto Galera. Night dives were from shore entry in front of Chots dive shop. We did 90 minute dives. Lots of fun.

Great shots

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom