S. Leo Carrillo 8/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Who wants to join me and Jonathan for a dive at S. Leo on Sunday the 16th.
Meeting up at 9am, and park on the side of PCH by the stairs across from the Leo Carrillo State park entrance.

Viz is usually not to bad here because of the Rockey bottom :)

Will be interesting to see how many fish are left on the reef after last week spearfishing competition.....

Sounds like fun. Andrew and I will be there.

Will be interesting to see how many fish are left on the reef after last week spearfishing competition.....

fricken spearfisherman! I am going to try but this is a busy weekend for us... great site to dive tho

fricken spearfisherman! I am going to try but this is a busy weekend for us... great site to dive tho

Hope ya can come out!

Sounds good so that make 5 of us so far :)...... Come out the rest of you!

I have to go to work on Sunday. Have fun without me.

Hi All,

I am a newly certified diver. A total of incredible 6 dives! I am looking for people to dive with. One of the guys from my class might be finishing his dive tomorrow, and if they go, instructor told me I can tag along. If that does not happen I would love to go with you. A bit about me, 31yo male fit, have my own gear, Steel HP120 so I can dive longer that 35 min, very comfortable in water. Got my OW with Sport Chalet. Great experience, great instructor. Overall I can not believe how much I am into diving...Its insane. I spend every minute looking at these board and reading about diving. I am an avid skiier, rock limber, mountin biker and sport rider but scuba's got me by the b@@lls...I love it.

Hi All, I am a newly certified diver. A total of incredible 6 dives! I am looking for people to dive with. One of the guys from my class might be finishing his dive tomorrow, and if they go, instructor told me I can tag along. If that does not happen I would love to go with you. A bit about me, 31yo male fit, have my own gear, Steel HP120 so I can dive longer that 35 min, very comfortable in water. Got my OW with Sport Chalet. Great experience, great instructor. Overall I can not believe how much I am into diving...Its insane. I spend every minute looking at these board and reading about diving. I am an avid skiier, rock limber, mountin biker and sport rider but scuba's got me by the b@@lls...I love it.

hope you can make it. Just make sure you post on here by tomorrow moring if you can make so we know to expect you and dont hop in the H2O without you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom