Roll Call for all Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi All:

I just spent a few days in the Springs (see pictures in other thread) and can tell you that conditions were optimal. River water levels were LOW meaning that clear water outflow from the springs went all the way into the rivers. Visibility at Madison Blue was basically UNLIMITED. Orange grove was just as good. Troy was great, but the low water level prevented diving the paddle wheeler.

I was there just before New Years during the week and hardly saw any other divers, even on Saturday. Air fills at Cave Excursions had no waiting.

Have FUN!

Northern Maryland here. Always willing to dive the local quarries. I'm am also interested in group trips for extended weekends.

I am from Arlington VA. I have not yet dived in the USA but looking for diving buddies and diving opportunities :)

I live in Maryland but travel to all the quarries in PA and VA. Also do some diving in NC thats awesome diving.
This year I am hoping to expand my diving places and travel somewhere.

Drewski:
Hi All:

I just spent a few days in the Springs (see pictures in other thread) and can tell you that conditions were optimal. River water levels were LOW meaning that clear water outflow from the springs went all the way into the rivers. Visibility at Madison Blue was basically UNLIMITED. Orange grove was just as good. Troy was great, but the low water level prevented diving the paddle wheeler.

I was there just before New Years during the week and hardly saw any other divers, even on Saturday. Air fills at Cave Excursions had no waiting.

Have FUN!

The pics were great Drew. Thanks for sharing those with us. As we are on the down hill side of winter and diving season is coming I hope there will be more pics to come.

I hope we can dive together in 2007.

Gdiver:
Northern Maryland here. Always willing to dive the local quarries. I'm am also interested in group trips for extended weekends.
Gdiver, check out post #80, we are getting ready to do a long weekend trip in Feb. Hope you can join us. PM me if you have questions about what the dives will be like. Contact Mark at the shop for financial details.

SeaHound:
I am from Arlington VA. I have not yet dived in the USA but looking for diving buddies and diving opportunities :)
Documentaries huh? That is very cool. If you want to do one on the freshwater mussels of WV and how we manage them this summer let me know or send me a PM. In the mean time thanks for checking in here. I hope you will like diving in the states there are many good places around.

scuba_aqua_girl:
I live in Maryland but travel to all the quarries in PA and VA. Also do some diving in NC thats awesome diving.
This year I am hoping to expand my diving places and travel somewhere.
I like the blue font. Hope you are able to get in some good diving with some of these bottom feeders this summer. I think they are a good group.

WVDiver - Thanks for the heads up on the trip in February. I won't be able to make that one, but I will keep my eyes open.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom